After almost 2 decades in business, WordPress the world’s leading Content Management System launches its official courses to help bloggers and podcasters grow and monetize their business.
In truth, these WordPress courses should have been launched a long time ago. Nonetheless, better late than never.
There is just one free course – Intro to Blogging. The course would broaden your knowledge on these:
- The process involved in Blogging and why so many people are in the business
- How to create, workthrough, and manage your blog or website
- How to spot and understand your audience, set goals, and build your own unique strategy.
- How to write blog content like a top professional
What Other Courses Does WordPress Offer?
Well, for now, there are just two paid WordPress courses available on their learning platform:
Blogging for Beginners ($49.99 per year)
In the course you learn and enjoy the following benefits:
- All the fundamental (and some advanced) expertise needed to create a top Blog
- How to define your audience
- Build, publish, and grow your blog
- Work with WordPress experts supporting you every step of the way
Consider Reading: WhatsApp Now Allows Message Disappearance Options
2. Podcasting for Beginners ($99 Per year)
In this course, you’ll enjoy the following benefits:
- Accelerate your podcasting journey with video tutorials on creating and editing content
- Growing your audience, optimizing your site, and making money.
- Get regular support to break through your blockers and make your content even better with feedback from peers.
How To Access WordPress Courses
These courses can be found on WordPress’ official course page. You’ll need to log in (or create an account) to access any of the courses.