Google Adsense does not allow publishers to withdraw less than the $100 threshold. However, in this article, you’ll find out how to withdraw money from Adsense before hitting the threshold.
Pointedly, the only way to withdraw money from AdSense before hitting the $100 threshold is by closing your account. In this case, the approved amount in your AdSense balance will be paid to your registered bank account after 90 days.
However, your PIN must have been verified on Adsense before this can work. Learn how to verify your PIN here.
Also, you can verify your AdSense account without a PIN. Watch the video below to learn how can be done.
Criteria To Receive Payment From AdSense Before Hitting Threshold
Certain criteria have to be met before AdSense can make this payment. See below these criteria.
- There must be a minimum of $10 (or its equivalence in other currencies) in your AdSense account.
- The address on AdSense account must have been verified.
- Google is not withholding your payment for Tax or self-imposing restrictions.
How To Close AdSense Account
Follow the steps below to close your account in order to receive money from Adsense before hitting the threshold of $100.
- From your Adsense home dashboard, go to Account.
- Under account, Click Settings.
- From Settings, click Account Information.
- On the Account Information page, scroll down beneath the page.
- Click close account.
- Select a reason to close your AdSense account
- Click the checkbox to accept the terms
- Close account.
In an ideal situation, you cannot withdraw anything less than $100 from your Adsense.
You’ll have to close your Google AdSense account to receive less than the $100 threshold as long as the above criteria are in place.